Pages

Sunday, September 22, 2013

Beauty on Sunday

"Finally, brothers, whatever is true, whatever is honorable, whatever is just, whatever is pure, whatever is lovely, whatever is gracious, if there is any excellence and if there is anything worthy of praise, think about these things."
~Philippians 4:8~

Happy Sunday, Friends!

I hope you had a beautiful weekend and were able to create something lovely.

I washed...and swept...and Windex-ed a lot this weekend, but now I am able to see God's beauty outside of my windows!  Our wrap-around porch was "de-summer-ed" and has been prepped for Fall.

In addition, I did work on piecing my daughter's throw quilt. 
(It's still a work in progress, but I got a great start on it!)

Here's a sneak peek...  

...Enjoy.






No comments:

Post a Comment